Your H drive is a free storage space that is backed up and protected by the college. It is linked to any computer that you log into at the College of Law and is named "My Documents" on the computers.
We HIGHLY recommend storing your files here. We have had students laptops fail and they have lost all of their work! Our servers are backed up multiple times and in multiple places. It won't get lost here!
1. Download and Install FileZilla - It is an FTP application, which you can use anywhere (campus, home, starbucks, etc). It is available for download here - FileZilla Download
2. Open FileZilla, check the Trust box (see below) and click OK.
3. Copy the information below (use your asu user name after asuad\ and your current password). Click Quickconnect when you are done.
4. Next, go to File (at the top) and click Copy current connection to Site Manager.
5. Change the name from "New Site" to "LAW" and click OK.
6.Double Click on H Drive (see below)
7. Next, click Bookmarks (at the top left) - Add bookmark
8. Type "H Drive" where it says Name and select "Site-specific bookmark" - Click OK.
9. Now when you open FileZilla and click on Bookmark at the top, you should see H Drive listed.
If you belong to a student group and would like to access the O drive, go back to the main directory and double click on Student_Groups.
Next, click on Bookmarks (top left) and click Add bookmark - Select Site-specific bookmark and type the name of your student group (see example below). Click OK
Now when you open FileZilla and click on Bookmark at the top, you should see H Drive and Student Groups (your student group) listed.