ASU A-Z Index
Colleges & Schools
News & Events
Centers & Programs
Alumni and Friends
Support ASU Law
LL.M., Master of Laws Programs
M.L.S., Master of Legal Studies Program
M.L.S. Patent Practice
Concurrent M.L.S. Degree Programs
M.L.S. with a Focus in Sustainability
Facts and Figures
J.D. Application Process
Residency for Tuition Purposes
Contact Admissions and Financial Aid
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much money would I save in tuition and fees by doing the concurrent programs?
2. During the semester in which classes from both colleges are required, will I go to classes in both buildings?
3. Are there any other business programs offered in the evening?
4. When I graduate, will I have two separate degrees or will it be one degree with both programs listed?
5. Is there an option to take classes other than those listed? Or can I substitute other law school classes for those listed?
6. I am already pursuing my M.L.S. degree; can I still apply to the business school for a concurrent degree?
7. The M.L.S. program has spring and fall starts. If I want a concurrent degree, am I required to start in the fall?
8. Is this program online?
9. There is an MBA program in the evening. Is the M.L.S. program in the evening as well?
10. Is this the same as a joint degree? Or, why is it called "concurrent" and not "joint" degree?
<< Back to M.L.S. and Concurrent Programs
M.L.S. Degree Application Process