The Law Library is named in memory of William C. Blakley, a 1971 graduate of the Arizona State University Law School and member of the law firm of Mohr, Hackett, Pederson, Blakley, Randolf & Haga PC at the time of his death, and John J. Ross, a graduate of Harvard Law School and senior partner of Brown & Bain PA at the time of his death. The building was made possible by an almost unprecedented capital campaign spearheaded by Sue Ross and Lynn Blakley Grant, and generously supported by a large number of individuals, law firms and organizations.
Project: A law library, expansion and renovation
Location: Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
Date of completion: Summer 1993
Building area: 67,755 gross square feet new construction, 17,000 square feet renovation
Construction budget: $7.37 million
Click here to view the 1993 Law Forum, devoted exclusively to the construction of the Law Library and its dedication ceremony.
JOHN J. ROSS - WILLIAM C. BLAKLEY LAW LIBRARY
PO BOX 877806 • 1102 S MCALLISTER AVE • TEMPE, AZ 85287-7806 • 480-965-6144 • FAX: 480-965-4283