LLM, Master of Laws Degree
Fall: June 15 (June 1 for students requiring a visa)
Spring: November 30 (November 1 for students requiring a visa)
All LLM applicants are required to use the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) LLM Credential Assembly Service (CAS), which includes the ASU Law Electronic Application, the Document Assembly Service, and the International Transcript and Authentication Service (if applicable). To register, please visit the LSAC website.
- Complete Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) Spring/Fall 2016 Electronic Application, in addition to the following documents:
- Complete Credential Assembly Service (CAS) report (the CAS report must be from the current application year)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement that is no longer than 1,250 words on double-spaced, typed pages
- Resume not to exceed three typed pages
- Writing sample
- Explanations to affirmative answers to any Character & Fitness questions
- Transcripts from all institutions attended, including the transcript showing that the bachelor's degree and law degree were conferred
- Please call LSAC help desk at 215.968.1001 if you encounter any problems.
- Pay through LSAC or mail $65 application fee to ASU Law at:
ASU Law Admissions Office
P.O. Box 877906
Tempe, AZ 85287
ASU Law Alumni
If you are an ASU Law graduate you receive an exclusive, low-cost preferred tuition rate for the LLM degree through our Law For Life program.
For more information, contact ASU Law LLM Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 480.965.1474.