MLS, Master of Legal Studies
July 1 (June 15 for students requiring a visa)
November 30 (October 30 for students requiring a visa)
For an application to be considered complete, it must include:
- The complete MLS application form and the following uploaded documents:
- Personal statement no longer than 1,250 words on double-spaced, typed pages.
- Resume that does not exceed three typed pages.
- Writing sample
- Explanations to affirmative answers to any conduct questions
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from all institutions attended, including the transcript showing a bachelor's degree was conferred
- Mail $65 application fee to ASU Law at:
ASU Law Admissions Office
P.O. Box 877906
Tempe, AZ 85287
ASU Law Alumni
ASU Law graduates are eligible to receive an exclusive, low-cost preferred tuition rate for the MLS degree through our Law For Life program.
For more information, contact ASU Law MLS Admissions at email@example.com, or 480.965.1474.